Friday, August 21, 2009

Peruvian "Scholar" Expresses Thanks

Dear Friends from Global Volunteers:


I am Yimm E. B. I'm 16 years of age and finished high school. I would like to send warm greetings and special thanks to you for giving me this opportunity in order to continue with my high level education and in that way I will be able to become as a good person. I am thankful because if not for you, I wouldn’t’ be able to continue studying because my family and I do not have enough resources but with your help I can help my family and I can help to motivate other kids like me to study and do not give up because there is always someone with good heart that will support them. Thanks for your help and to be so good in order to help me. I promise to have good grades and not let you down.

0 comments: